Sunday, February 16, 2014

Chao from Sonic the Hedgehog



For my first post, the first pattern I designed on my own. For me, the Chao Garden was the only reason to play Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. My first and favorite chao was named Papoose by the fortune teller. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that chaos could run away if the garden gets too full, and I lost Papoose when I began my breeding project. RIP Papoose.

I designed this amigurumi because I thought the chaos were too cute not to snuggle IRL. 


The chao is a pretty easy project, requiring just the basic skills used in most amigurumi. The toughest part is putting him together to get just the right expression. 



The pattern for this lil guy can be found in my Etsy shop. Also, I'll give a free copy to the first three people who comment on this post!

3 comments:

  1. I would die for this pattern! My email is tiffany0208@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved SAB2 so much. The chao were my favorite part. I'm noticing this post is over two years old but there's only one comment so my email is jordysjunk@gmail.com if the offer still stands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My email is sharmayne_lee@hotmail.com please send pattern :)

    ReplyDelete